Instagram/Facebook Legacy Verification Service | Business + Personal Profiles Guaranteed from Scratch | Unbans | SWAPD Partner & MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member

@Rinkyo7
What was the point of this ?
Why are you continuously going in my thread months later discussing a matter already talked about. What do you personally gain from this? I don’t understand?

2 Likes

I don’t like liars, and I like to hear answers for the questions im asking

you failed to provide verification for me saying its impossible and some other irrelevant crap that shows that you have no clue what youre talking about - someone else did it and SUCCESSFULLY verified him

Then another dude said the same about you

So i don’t understand why pop things out of no where, self proclaiming youre #1 / guaranteed & all other fancy words you use to get more sales when there are more comments of unsatisfied people than not with your services, lol?

1 Like

Remind me what ticket this is that I failed to do a verification for you? @Rinkyo7

Can you do PR for musician??

Yes

Highly recommended… :metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

Are you still doing fake musicians?

1 Like

What is the price for guaranteed entrepreneur verification. Starting from scratch, no press yet.

Shoot me a pm!

Pm me

Sent pm

Sooo is this a yes or a no?

Yes

1 Like

Awesome. Is it $2500 - $3000 for the submission alone? Do you by any chance offer PR + Verification bundles for clients starting from zero?

Yes I do

1 Like