Instagram / FB INSTANT unbans / any type / 130+ accounts recovered in a month / 3750$+ starting

Is it still working?

29 Likes

Would like to apologize for everyone I had open tickets with for these ban types. The past few days have been really tough, made a lot of promises / lost many deals as things didn’t go as expected at all and i’m really sorry for this :pray::disappointed:

The employee was supposed to come back but couldn’t for private reasons. He will come back in less than a month hopefully.

32 Likes

@Thanos appreciate you saying this, things like this happen but being a stand up guy and acknowledging it goes a long way, will definitely be doing business with you in the future, stay strong and we’ll be back to making money and unbanning accounts in no time.

30 Likes

@Thanos I hope this message finds you well. I understand that circumstances beyond your control have led to the discontinuation of your services on Swapd. I want to express my sympathy and let you know that challenges like these are a part of everyone’s journey.

It’s commendable that you’ve taken the responsible step to communicate this change, and I appreciate your transparency. Life is filled with unexpected twists, and while it may be disheartening now, it’s important to remember that challenges often pave the way for new opportunities.

Your commitment to providing services has undoubtedly made an impact, and I believe that your skills and dedication will lead you to even greater achievements in the future. Change can be a catalyst for growth, and I have confidence that you will navigate this transition with resilience and determination.

If there’s anything specific that I can do to support you during this time, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Remember, setbacks are temporary, and your journey is far from over.

Wishing you strength, positivity, and success in all your endeavors.

33 Likes

IG next elon musk :grin:

29 Likes

wen unban

29 Likes

Good news •.• :heart:

After 2 weeks of waiting and silence radio from the instant rep i started looking for new ones who could unban tough cases.

I currently found 3 new, one was useless, another that i didn’t try and the third one got me back already 3 copyright accounts back and one perm unbanned !

If you don’t mind that success isn’t 100% we can open a ticket and give it a try as this rep is looking promising

31 Likes

Impersonation?

30 Likes

Tiger, are you working? I need your help
@Thanos

30 Likes

Yeah I need too

24 Likes

Active again, will reply to everyone soon

30 Likes

waiting…

26 Likes