Instagram / FB INSTANT unbans / any type / 130+ accounts recovered in a month / 3750$+ starting

From the beginning, I was a bit skeptical about Thonas. I had sent my case to many people, and each time it took about 14 days, leading me to almost lose all hope. I had convinced myself that the account would never be recovered. By chance, I came across Thonas’s post. I did some research and saw that he had received many positive reviews. What stood out was that he claimed a 100% success rate for recovery within 24 hours. That’s why I decided to give him one last try.

I sent my case to him, and he said he would handle it within 4 hours. I hoped he could help me. It was 12 AM in my country, and I was so sleepy that I had to go to bed. At exactly 7 AM, I woke up to a notification from Thonas’s ticket saying my account had been recovered. I truly couldn’t believe my eyes. I am very grateful to Thonas. Although his price was higher than anyone I had previously worked with, it was absolutely worth it.

27 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Nice i need copyright unban

26 Likes

50+ cases recovered so far

Submitting cases in few hours, this will probably be the final submission before a while so if you have cases, any ban type except cybersecurity now is the last chance :handshake:

Can do IG & FB cases

26 Likes

I’m waiting for your return boss

22 Likes

Message me @Thanos

22 Likes

Good news instant unbans will still be available for the next 5 days :moyai::handshake::moyai:

Taking requests to submit for tomorrow any ban types on IG and FB except cybersecurity

More than 50 accounts recovered so far (copyright, nudity, counterfeit, fraud deception, community guidelines etc…) :moyai:

25 Likes

VOUCH! Thanos got a generic account back in under 12 hours :goat:

27 Likes

@Thanos check your DM

23 Likes

@Thanos I’m interested. Please DM me. Thanks.

25 Likes

The Legend from stone era :moyai: finished again a case with in 1h copyright ban

25 Likes