Instagram Girls Profile 52k 10% USA

Country of followers (majority): USA (10%)
Amount of followers: 52 000
Topic/Niche: Adult / Dating
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Selling my profile, great for Crakrevenue or other Affiliate Networks, I have no time for the profile to handle (Have some bigger ones to work on)

dm details, pls

this account has 2k fans not 52k

Admins please remove this nonsense comment @SWAPD

maybe remove your nonsense topic instead

I am selling a page with 52k followers, what do you mean with the stupid comment that the page got 2k, i mean WTF man!?

First of all look in the mirror and youll quickly find out who is stupid :joy: Second check the handle in description and it is linking to page with 2k fans.

2 Likes

memes

Here we go with the memes

download

Uhm, clearly has 52k followers?

2 Likes

Aaaaaand the winner of the argument, TOMS!!!
Everyone, give him a round of applause!

But joking aside, it seems the seller was really convinced he has 52K followers. So, perhaps IG cleaned up some botted accounts he had on the account (probably unaware they were lost when he started defending his account).

Either way, we would like an explanation from the seller regarding why this happened, otherwise he/she will get slapped with a questionable seller badge.

Topic unlisted.

Sorry, the page changed the name to kimkardashianpov :sweat_smile: and my new page was named bootypov, so I have switched the names, my apologizes to @toms and @SWAPD :tired_face::face_with_head_bandage:

So the URL in the description is OK now?

Then click edit post, and update it. Don’t post the handle in the replies.

Fixed now. Listing relisted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.