★ Instagram Non-Generic Username Claim Service!

Claim your desired Instagram handle for your personal/brand today!

I’m able to request and claim most 6L+ non-generic Instagram usernames. So whether you wish to acquire your desired handle on a brand new/fresh account or an existing account you already own, I can do so without any pre-payments!

Requirements:

• The desired handle must be a minimum of six characters (6L+)
  • The desired handle must be inactive for at least a year

I can also do username changes for both regular and verified accounts (without losing the badge!)

Pricing & Payment Options:

• All requests range from $1000 to $2500. Prices vary depending on the case.
  • All SWAPD fees must be covered!
  • I accept Bank Wire or any Crypto Currency as payment.

Turn Around Time:

• The timeframe for every request varies depending on the case, anywhere from 1 hour to a few days maximum.

Process:

No Placeholder:

• If you don’t have a strong placeholder account ready for the claim. Do not stress, as I’ll be able to claim your desired username on a brand new account and provide you with the signup (OG) email address.

Placeholder:

• If you wish to claim your desired handle on an existing account of yours, all I will require from you is to make minor changes to your account (if needed) and to know the email address associated with the profile. Your desired username will be claimed directly onto your account, without any account access whatsoever.

if you have more questions regarding this service, please send me a private message!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!

Active for orders!