Instagram verification (fast) green card required

without access?

yes

I am interested but like to see first if someone can vouch for him.

1 Like

any person?

1 Like

Hey there, super interested, was wondering if this is relevant to business profiles as well?

if anyone managed to complete a ticket or if the Swapd team can vouch , i would be starting a ticket asap

1 Like

I’m done :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Interested to learn more

1 Like

Is the American dream dead!???:sunglasses::sunglasses::us::us::us:

3 Likes

More info pls ?

More info Please, only need the green card and will be verified in which category?

Yes bro pm please

Pm sen’t

well-known and green card holders do not need extra news or press, I will start transactions in the coming days stay on hold I am the only one who does this

Dude is a major waste of time. Sent him an easy case for him to prove it. Said it was good, and keeps prolonging things. Now no answer for days.

Either he’s full of it, or there’s an endless list of middlemen here. Either way, doubt the service can be provided.

EDIT: Here’s proof…

If someone keeps you waiting for EIGHT DAYS. It’s safe to assume they don’t know what they’re doing lol.

15 Likes

my friend, it’s not a waste of time, I will take action when I am completely sure. There are many people apart from you … be patient please.

I can’t put anyone at risk and I don’t intend to take any bad comments from anyone, so it’s the right move I made.

If your service is not active, you can close the topic and re-open it when you are ready.

7 Likes

Ah yes, that explains the EIGHT DAY wait very clearly! Sorry guys, all is well here!

……

Def would recommend to do this so as not to waste time.

2 Likes

my service is active i just need to make up the order

What type of accounts can you do?

1 Like