Instagram Verification - from scratch! Super Quick! GUARANTEED! Millionaire club member!

I can do business verifications. Cost increases substantially. Yes, we do a trademark document.

1 Like

Send you DM

1 Like

Check your DMs from me

1 Like

Check DM plz

1 Like

I am interested in this service for Press + Facebook verification. Can you give me more information via DM?

List of websites where i will get PR

Verified another client on site! Full package of press FB and IG delivered!

2 Likes

Just delivered articles plus FB for a brand! That was a tough one! @Missyjayoh congratulations!

1 Like

Great work! Thank you again! You’re awesome!!

1 Like

I just want to say @Jkr123 is THE BEST !!! He literally got my personal IG verified within the time frame he promised and he got my Facebook verified while he was at it @SWAPD this is the true OG , thanks once again brother :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

One more IG and press delivered. Go with with the real IG plug and you will get the tick!

7 Likes

Just sent DM! Look forward to working with you.

I can bring you a TON of business.

You do submissions via PR agency?

@Jkr123 - Since you’re a Diamond Club member, I went ahead and highlighted this topic for you, it should grab more attention. If you want it off, let me know. If you want to switch the highlight to something else, also let me know.

5 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

I’d like to add to anyone reading this, part of the reason why @Jkr123 is a Diamond Club member is because of the amount successful verifications she had on SWAPD. I don’t think anyone else comes close when it comes to the success rate and the amount of completed tickets. If you want to get verified, this is the person to go with. The process may not be quick most of the time, but it’s almost guaranteed.

In fact, she deserves the SWAPD OG tag for being extraordinary.

18 Likes

GLWS! :slight_smile:

I am excited to work with @Jkr123 in the near future.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: Next goal - $1 million!

1 Like

Hi, can you pm me about ig + PR. like whats the requirements for the instagram profile itself

Replied to all the PMs. Thanks for all the messages everyone!

Let’s get you verified.

3 Likes