Introducing Meta Verified for businesses

Meta is about to expand Meta Verified for businesses on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp.

Monthly subscriptions start at $21.99 USD/month per Instagram account or Facebook Page, or $34.99 USD/month for both. WhatsApp subscription pricing is not yet determined.

Subscriptions purchased on mobile are $27.99 a month per Instagram account or Facebook Page. At this time, businesses purchasing on mobile are limited to 1 business asset subscription (Instagram account or Facebook Page).

For existing verified badge holders, no action is needed to keep your badge. You will be able to apply for a Meta Verified for businesses subscription to access additional benefits if you meet the eligibility requirements.

More information: Redirecting...

Let me know your thoughts below.

4 Likes

I wonder how they would distinguish companies from each other. There could literally be 50+ businesses with the same name, so impersonation could be very easy.

1 Like

Need this service for my fb page, anyone have service to skip the waitlist?

What’s required to proof of business ?

it comes?

It’s rolled out in Australia, Canada and New Zealand already. More countries coming soon, they are preparing the US and EU launch right now.

2 Likes

Are you able to help me meta verify a business account in the USA