Live Television Opportunities (FOX,ABC,CBS,NBC)

We Offer Nationwide Appearances On FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS

We believe that our clients should have the opportunity to make their mark on the national stage. That’s why we work with various television studios across the nation to provide clients with unforgettable experiences that they can share with their friends and family.

We take pride in the fact that our clients are able to receive offers from different television networks and shows, giving them a choice of how they want to represent themselves on live TV. We make sure that every appearance is tailored to fit the brand image and vision of our clients, so that viewers can perceive them in a positive light.

Our team of experienced producers help walk our clients through every step of their appearance, from choosing a studio to crafting an engaging persona. We understand that it can be difficult for someone who has never made a live television appearance before, so we strive to reduce anxiety by preparing them for any potential challenges or changes that may come up along the way.

Making an impact through live television appearances is no easy task, but with us you have a reliable partner who will work diligently to ensure your success. PM us today. (STARTING AT $700, SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY)

3 Likes

Could you please share some of your previous work?

PM’d

This is an awesome service. What kind of clients do you accept for this (like what niche, how much fame/authority do they need in it) and what kind of budget range do these opportunities cost?

PM’d

example?

PM’d

Example and more info plz

1 Like

PM’d

At $700, it almost seems too good to be true (unless it’s just a deposit) pm me please!

$700 is starting price for base level features. There are placements which are much more expensive.

Hm… do you have anything in Seattle ?

I noticed the closest thing you have is Portland

Pm’d

DM me list and prices please

PM’d

I PM’d you already sir! Thanks

next ticket gets 50% off

Hello Sir,

DM rates and tiers available. Would be interested to know if there is anything available for artists.