Looking for Facebook pages/groups that have a majority US fans

Hey all!

Im looking for pages with minimum 10k followers, for a total of 1 million followers

Niche is not important but preferably sports.

Obviously the page must be somewhat active and all followers 100% real.

Waiting for your pages, include all information you can get.

I have a active full premium usa top page 250k plus likes

Property type: Facebook
Amount of fans/followers: 104,588
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic: Martial Arts / Sports
Price: Best Offer

Description: +104k martial arts fans followers with high engagement (Avg.: 90K). 34% of the followers are from the United States, rest is from all over the world, mostly 25 - 44 years old (85% Men, 14% Women). See the attached files with some insights and fans testimonials. I am building this Martial Arts community since 2014, with daily postings, AD campaigns and weekly interaction with the fans. The niche is very passionate with a lot of potential. Selling it because I must working on a new family business and don’t have time. Serious buyers only.

DO NOT POST URLS OR HANDLES PUBLICALLY

I would be willing to transfer ownership of this FB community and the rest of the accounts, including the online store with all products to another user. I do not have a number in mind but it could be nearly 30K. It is important to consider that I am building this Martial Arts community since 2014, with daily postings, ad campaigns and daily interaction with the fans. The niche is very specific with a lot of potential.

For the FB community only, it could be nearly 20K

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Best