Mentorship tickets will now have a 7-day grace period!

@GOAT is it true that you gave @northrules fake google forum for portal?

1 Like

Same i donā€™t see the problem, if your are selling mentorship and you know its work then you shouldnā€™t worry about 7 day period.

This cuts opportunities for scammers who wants to just sell fake or patched guides and claim it works for me Iā€™m not responsible if this not works for ylu maybe you did not follow my steps carefully or made any mistake :laughing:

4 Likes

yes exactly the excuses is ā€œyou did not follow the rules on guideā€, ā€œi think you did not submit the request properlyā€ i think you donā€™t know what you doing"".

when you ask questions they be like: ā€œcheck the Guide bro it has everythingā€ LOL.

They are nuts scammers.

4 Likes

Not sure how this fixes anything at all. The current terms are that these types of transactions are not able to be disputed. In many cases, private info is given to the buyer (I.e. the method, or private emails, etc.) and again, is not disputable per the terms of Swapd.

How does increasing the grace period help with this? Very confused

i am fine with this- Increasing the grace period can help in situations where there may be issues with the transaction that are not immediately apparent. For example, the buyer may receive an service/method that is not as described, and it may take them some time to realize this. With a longer grace period, the buyer would have more time to inspect the service and determine if there are any issues.

as i said if you are 100% about your service and mentorship you shouldnā€™t be worry about this Grace period.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry the new update will prevent you from selling your shitty and patched methods

4 Likes

Stop insulting diamond member, how dare you to tell truth :relieved:

2 Likes

Huihuihuihui

Iā€™m advocating for buyers here. Increasing the grace period from 24 hours to 7 days offers no further protection for buyers as the terms are that the tickets for mentorship are not disputable. @Administrators @1999 - @onlyusernames consistently tries to start public arguments like this. Iā€™ve reported it many times. Please give him a final warning to stop engaging with me. Heā€™s done this twice in the last 12 hours (one here and one on another tread)

1 Like

I love this guy :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes i think @onlyusernames hurting his feelingsā€¦ :no_mouth:

I did not say anything wrong. You donā€™t have a single client satisfied with your mentoring services and
everybody knows youā€™re selling patched and shitty methods :

4 Likes

@Administrators @1999 this is where it would lead to a long argument. Iā€™m not going to engage or defend myself. Please take care of him.

this also need to clarify @GOAT

1 Like

Lol how greedy is statement is. If you donā€™t know it works then how can you lost it for sell :grin: OGs are everywhere

1 Like

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

1 Like

I was Metaā€™s first media partner. Iā€™ve done hundreds of usernames and verifications on Meta & other platforms. The method looked legitimate, so I decided to sell for cheap before I verified if it worked. I obviously put a disclaimer vs lying to people. Have you ever heard of storage wars or property auctions where houses/storages sell for a much cheaper price after being foreclosed on w/o buyer inspections? No one is forcing you to buy. I gave proper disclosures. Stop trying to pick random fights.

1 Like

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Yo this is swapd not history tv 18

1 Like