Mentorship tickets will now have a 7-day grace period!

We want to inform you about a recent policy change related to our mentorship tickets.

Due to an influx of sellers offering non-working methods, we have decided to extend the transaction grace period for our mentorship tickets from 24 hours to 7 days. This change is being made to ensure the safety of our buyers and to provide them with ample time to thoroughly review the methods before finalizing the transaction.

We understand that this change may cause some inconvenience for our sellers, but we believe it is necessary to protect the integrity of our platform and to ensure that all transactions are fair and transparent. By extending the grace period to 7 days, we hope to minimize the risk of fraudulent activity and provide our buyers with peace of mind.

Please note that this change will take effect immediately and will apply to all future mentorship ticket transactions. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy change, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for being a part of the SWAPD community. We are committed to providing you with a safe and secure platform for buying and selling mentorship tickets, and appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our platform for everyone.

39 Likes

Just saying love the staff how they listen community and taking actions on time.

15 Likes

Thank you for listening :heart: and taking actions.

10 Likes

SIR I NEED URGENT CASH PLZ SKIP GRACE PERIOD

25 Likes

You should discuss inside the admin team if users that scammed us here recently should be banned.
I guess would be better for swapd.

Look at jhn who sold non working method to me and teal and maybe others. No way he really ever thought this works…

2 Likes

@SWAPD what about Method Selling. Few fraudulent nigga asking for 15-30 days to implement method same like portal acquisition. In that case its difficult.

1 Like

You can always ask for grace extension if the seller agrees. If not, that should tell you to avoid.

4 Likes

Best idea ever a 7 day grace period and if the mentorship does work remember the buyer always has the option of skipping the grace period and going straight to payment anyways.

I also think 7 days is fair because it gives the buyer the option to thoroughly test.

And a seller wont get away with offering bad mentorship because he simply wont ever pass the grace period and a admin will just kick his service.

5 Likes

this is really ridiculous please think about the sellers a little bit I think that the sellers are not given much importance and this shows that

For example, 1 buyer can wait for 7 days according to his mind and then give up buying as if he never waited, and this is quite ridiculous.

please pay attention to the sellers in swapd and do something accordingly

1 Like

No it’s not, you shouldn’t be worried about payments if your methods or guides work, remember sites likes Fiverr takes 15 days for payments

5 Likes

Lol what about people who already scammed on the name of working methods or any other digital product due to terms of Mentoring Category. If you’re right then there is no need to worrying because at the end your funds are safe in admin hands.

2 Likes

I just mentioned that the time is ridiculously long, and I still say that the time is too long, at least in matters such as account sales, everything in your account can be examined in 3 days.

There really is no point in waiting for 7 days on such matters because everything in the account is too long and can be examined in 2 days.

and whatever the 7 days period will be abused by the buyers

2 Likes

Did you read the topic correctly it’s not for all types of tickets, it’s only for Guides and services in mentorship category

2 Likes

You dont need to sell account in Mentoring Category

1 Like

Mentorship itself is a scam with many loopholes and argumentative conclusion.

13 Likes

Agree with this
Though there are few people who provide amazing mentorship
But other then that its always a risk
For example i was approached to sell my unban method for a particular amount , but the unban methods are never 100percent positives …
2 out of 10 cases fails too
So if the buyer buys my methods and tries on couple of accounts with multiple violations then its not going to work anyways , so then the buyer claims methods dont work and asks for refund whereas now he has all the methods i use and eventually they are going to work as i have done 50k+ sales through the same methods …
So now he got them for free and also my competition just increased …
and because of these methods leaks the services which were offered for 1k are now done for 250$ eventually ruining the markets and revenues as well for me and the forums too
Imo mentorship and methods selling should be limited to DC and maybe VIP who actually knows what they are providing

Just saying correct me if i am wrong

PS :- i am never selling any of my methods and never will

3 Likes

I support you in your decision

I don’t see any issues with this, I approve

2 Likes

I think this is perfect and long overdue. Many people sell methods and 24 hours is not enough for a buyer to test out the method (in most cases). Buyers should be protected from scams.

As for those selling a method, if your mentorship works then there is no need to be scared of this. If the buyer is able to test the method before the 7-day grace period ends, you can both agree to skip this. This is targeted to keep the scam methods, guides etc. out of the community and is very welcomed.

2 Likes