Meta/IG Verification Service [Diamond Club Member]

Service type: Meta/IG Verification Complete Course (Subscription Model)
Price: $2000 [Limited Slots - 5 slots only]

Description: Hello beautiful SWAPD community,

I am honored to offer my money-making course. I have decided to give something back to the community with the knowledge I have gained about Meta Facebook/IG Verification up to date. This course is not a quick get-rich scheme, and I won’t make any false promises. Instead, I will provide clear information so that you know beforehand if you can really make money from this course. It has worked for me and continues to work for me. I have made significant sales here on SWAPD as well as off-site and successfully delivered the tickets, except for a few cases where the clients weren’t cooperative.

If you can sell only 4 accounts off-site for $500 each, you will be able to recover the money and reach the break-even point. After that, you will be in complete profit.

The price of the course is fixed at $2000, and I will only sell it to the first 5 lucky individuals who want to leverage my knowledge. However, if you are a smart individual, you can recover your investment within a week by selling your blue tick service to just 4 people. I know people who have recovered their investment from just 2 clients by charging $1k each.

This course includes the following:

Meta IG Verification (personal profile verification)
Meta Facebook Verification (personal profile verification)
Please note that this doesn’t apply to existing accounts but will only work on meta-enabled accounts. How will you obtain those accounts? I will include all the details regarding meta-enabled accounts that work even in ineligible countries.

This guide will also include information on other platforms where you can market this service.

If you are a true grinder, you should be able to break even within a month at worst. I have mentored people off-site who were able to reach breakeven in less than a week. This is an incredible opportunity for you because I will include all the knowledge I have regarding this business.

Lastly, you may have heard that Meta verification might start rolling out worldwide soon and everyone might get a blue tick. You are wrong. I have many clients from the US who are still on the waiting list and have been waiting for months. So you can provide them with this service through this alternative approach.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with the lucky individuals who join this course.

Link to my thread: Meta Subscription Verification - Facebook & Instagram [VIP Member] [The service is also live, you can test the service before buying the course).

Regards
Afaq Khan AK

4 Likes

This topic is now a paid Featured Topic! Thank you and good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Good luck with sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meta Subscription will be able for all countries for few months

2 Likes

The waitlist problem will always continue @Erald1995, I still have clients from US though it’s in the eligible country. It’s not that every account gets an option, the option is again only available to selective accounts.

2 Likes

Even if it’s true, few months is a lot of time to take advantage of current situation and make money. And it’ll take a lot more than few months until all accounts are eligible without waitlist IMO.

4 Likes

Thanks @Pitbull for further clarification, appreciated.

2 Likes

Good luck bro

2 Likes

Good luck with sales

2 Likes

Thanks @Erald1995 & @nayem121

1 Like

@kaangal

I have a lot of people to vouch for :wink:

Secondly, don’t ruin my thread. Go and enjoy it and let me know if it works :joy:.

Thirdly, it includes things that a free thread can never provide. I have a lot of successful cases. Your opinion makes no difference.

1 Like

Vouch for the OP.
GLWS mate ! :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks @FaadixD for your vouch.

2 Likes

@WOW he is a great salesman

1 Like

Thanks @zzz2786611

Can this be done even if I don’t have enough experience in the industry ?

2 Likes

How much does it cost to verify Instagram Partner accounts for a public figure

2 Likes

Hey, you have to pay 15$ a month for being meta verified right?

1 Like