Meta Premier Partner Panel - On Your Own Profile! - ONE AVAILABLE

Get a panel on YOUR OWN PROFILE

You can submit any type of requests for Doctors, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, CEO’s any Public Figure– you name it. These people usually have much larger budgets, so if you can accommodate their requests this is a really good ROI. Can also submit musicians. So any niche except businesses, government officials or sports entities.

This panel has Premier Partner Support, which is higher and much stronger than Media Support. You’ll enjoy higher success rates with username claims, account recoveries, page/ads support, and more.

I’m the ONLY person offering to put a panel on your own personal profile.

1 Like

Can you prove what type of panel it is

Buy it now $75,000​:joy::joy::rofl::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:are you a broker of a broker

1 Like

Hey, not sure what you mean by this. Happy to prove whatever I can if you’re looking for something specific. And no, I’m not brokering this

How can the purchaser validate this isn’t just a music and entertainment panel?

What’s the difference?

Oh so every media panel can verify doctor and musician on the same one? I didn’t know.

Mine can. I can’t speak to others…

@Hooper you hear of this😂

1 Like

Not really sure what you’re insinuating… are you thinking I’m being shady or something? If there’s something you want me to prove or show you, just LMK.

Portals are opened in different verticals and tiers. What kind of tier is this panel?

1 Like

25k i can pay with crypto lmk

if its legit

Brother all respect, you copied my sale description word for word. Not that I care because this is true of panels -, but as far as restrictions to what types of entities you CANT submit it, I find it odd that’s it’s exactly what I put.

Anyway GLWS. :zap:

1 Like

Yes, copied bc it was easy and sounds like the same panel. Happy to correct if not, but doesn’t seem to be any restrictions.

1 Like

You should find out for sure because if accounts that are out of scope are submitted, it’s risky.

Its not about the panel its about the rep assigned to the panel and what they are able to process.

1 Like

I see; rep is v high up so prob no restrictions. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like