Method on How to make $3,000-$6,000+ per month! I will mentor you! Easy Profit! Amazing ROI!

Hello everyone,

I am finally offering my method/mentorship that I have been using for over 4+ years to make $3,000-6000+ per month! The amount that you earn is solely up to the amount of work that you put into it! This is very repetitive and very tedious however it is very simple to complete. On average you can earn $100-150 per hour. This is something that will never get patched or stop working. The work is very easy and does not require any brain power.

Requirements :

18+ Years Old
Must be located in the USA
(No way to bypass this restriction)
You can’t use a VPN to do this you must live in the USA
Valid ID/Drivers License to verify account
Every $60 invested will generate roughly $500

Payouts:

The payouts of this will be sent directly to your bank account whenever you choose.

Pricing:

$750 Fees included

will always be here to provide you support or answer your questions. Once purchased I will always be around for full support and help with any questions you may have along the way throughout the process. You can easily scale this and have family members do this to generate more income with this. Start up does take roughly a month to start seeing income finally kick in.

This method does NOT include any of the following:

Social Media
Drop shipping
eBay
Only fans
CPA
Trading
AI
Surveys
Amazon
Etc

Terms of Service:

Upon purchasing this you will receive the method that I have written up explaining all details of the process in order to generate the income. Upon purchasing this method/mentorship you may not share this with other members. You may have family members help you with this to scale your earnings.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.

9 Likes

Hey brother! What’s the niche or area of this?

1 Like

It’s a repetitive task you’d do over and over again. It’s very tedious in terms of repeating the same task non stop. However it has nothing to do with taking surveys or talking to anyone.

3 Likes

Can you hire a VA to do this task?

8 Likes

Is this just a PDF or do you actually walk the buyer through the process?

1 Like

Yes however it needs to be the same VA doing the task from start to finish. For example you can’t switch a VA 2 months into this. You need to find a VA to commit for the duration of this process.

3 Likes

I’m really interested but I wish I could have a bit more of information as a buyer, at least what’s this about without you reaching the point of revealing sensitive information of course.

I think as a buyer’s perspective that may be one issue with other people as well.

2 Likes

I walk you through the whole process. The guide I have typed out is for reference to answer your setup needs and basic questions.

3 Likes

Yea I think this would help with sales as well.
Can this be saturated?
Is there any Risk?
Would you be open to a vouch copy :eyes:

3 Likes

This can’t be saturated. There is no risk involved with this. I am offering discount pricing for the first few ones so the buyers can vouch for it. I will gladly give you a discounted copy for a vouch and review of this.

2 Likes

I’m ready to open ticket @TikTok

1 Like

sent pm

2 Likes

Is there’s any way to be allowed for none USA based ?

4 Likes

let’s open a ticket on this

1 Like

Will start your ticket this afternoon. I am finalizing the guide. You and @Mafia will be the first two to jump in on this.

3 Likes

sounds good !!

2 Likes

How about sharing some earnings?

2 Likes

Will purchase this with more information or a vouch.

2 Likes

Tentative dibs on 3rd slot. :triumph:

2 Likes

sent pm

1 Like