My Experience with David_S Beware of this seller. Scammer!

I thought there was some requirements of min of sales

@devani @chriswasfirst

Guys, you were not yet a users of this forum, but in 2019 you had not yet implemented putting the sales that the user has in their profile.

In 2019 I sold a project with several verified profiles for 8.5k

Regarding the agency, I admit that at the beginning we were very nervous on both sides and I wanted my money now.

The agency has not worked for them, so I will have to work more on it or only offer it to the Spanish public,I know works and requires a lot of work and time that I do not have.

For my part, this case is now solved and we have all collaborated to make it end well.

AKA I tried to scam you and didn’t get away with it

For me it works, and I haven’t scammed anyone. Because in swapd the buyer’s money and the seller’s assets are insured.

emphasis on

its sad that is is now your reputation now @David_S

Just because the agency doesn’t work for you doesn’t mean it’s a scammer. I repeat you. I cleaned the image in 5 days, don’t worry.

That makes sense now :saluting_face: good luck with business

1 Like

good luck @David_S :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

for 5 days :joy:

haha I think I have done a bad translation into English with the 5 days thing, damn translator :smiling_face_with_tear:

Well to be fair @David_S your thread was very much insinuating It works for verification. So if the buyer was not able too succeed then It means your method likely doesn’t work as described. Atleast for them.

But in other words I don’t think several buyers should be able to come together and buy a service on swapd, that’s cheating out the seller a bit as he’s getting 1 sale instead of several. Surely that’s against the rules here right?

Only one person purchased.

I invited @HaDeS_US to SWAPD with my own swapd referral link as i know him personally

1 Like

I understand now, I was under the impression funds were compiled to make the purchase!

Yes, at first I wanted the money quickly, but then I understood that they needed time to test if it worked for them, it hasn’t worked for them and they have obtained the refund, but sinking my reputation seems too much to me…

It wasnt that his method didn’t just work, but the websites that were purchased were trash.

The dude kept pressing to end the ticket saying he had no obligation to help with verification processes and he should get paid out immediately

Fortunatley, swapd stepped in and said that he has to walk us through how to do it.

Then David said to create 70 articles literally 70! Probably didn’t think that we would do it so then he could say that we didnt do the method completely

So we did the 70 articles and it went as expected.

The whole listing was a smart attempt to scam swapd users and use verification as the selling point

2 Likes

I told you that it helps you if a technical problem arises, but that I didn’t have time to create news with you, nothing more.

You’re manipulating things a little, but hey…