? ? ? ? ? MYSTERY CONTEST ? ? ? ? (Mystery solved, we have our winners!)

count me in for this, i’ll pay $7 dollores instead. :dollar:

We have a 20 USD minimum SWAPD charge as our fee. So it would be wise to sell things above that amount.

We’re doing this in Feb. Why didn’t you give us this idea before?!!?!??! You get an official warning.

1 Like

Yeah, that would have been better as everyone would have a chance. Ban him.

You can still change it. Your website, your rules

3 Likes

Btw, I already gave an idea like this before:

2 Likes

Too lazy.

1 Like

So basically only the best spender and seller will win.
How to see the reports?

Simply not true. It’s about how many tickets you close and not their value. You can have one member close 10x 100 USD tickets and still win against someone who bought XXX XXX worth. Even the big players on SWAPD usually don’t open more than 10 tickets per month.

We don’t have a tracking platform for this. Users will report their scores in this thread and we will verify them at the end of the month.

1 Like

Added a last-minute rule: In an event of a tie, we will pick the winner based on their signup date. The older member will win the draw.

One more rule: Users are required to post their stats in this thread and keep them updated. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.

1 Like

I have bought more than 4k that is the total that i have bewn paid to swapd in my career. The sales are about 900$ i couldnt count them because its hard for me to find and its the time to make a good user dashboard with his detailed stats ,
Thanks to all swapd team, you guys the best and most trusted people as middleman i’ve ever used!

2 Likes

Only purchases/sales in January, 2022 will count in this contest, make sure to check the rules.

3 Likes

giphy (1)

Purchase: 0
Sales: 3

3 Likes

Update!

We normally average around 400 transactions per month. Currently, we’ve closed 98, and it’s only the 5th.

SWAPD staff:
OrjlEqTvzk

4 Likes

great.

:raised_hands: Where are the competitors? :thinking:

Purchase: 0
Sales: 6

Not sure, but anyone not reporting, isn’t winning :smiley:

1 Like

This is a marathon, they will start to list them starting a few days before the end of the month IMO :grin:

1 Like

How often one should report? after every ticket :tickets:? It would have been more fun contesting that way.