NE-YO Exclusive VIP Experience - European Tour!

Got a very cool experience for my European swapd Members! Especially if you’re a fan of NE-YO!

NEY-YO is allowing 2 lucky people each night to come out and be given the VIP treatment. The 2 lucky individuals will be invited to the arena before the concert starts and have full back stage access the whole night. This includes meeting NE-YO and being backstage with him and his team all night + while he’s up stage performing. BIG FLEX OPPORTUNITY.

If you have ever been to a NEY-YO concert you know he does not disappoint! From 15,000 - 40,000 people per show it’s a big deal!

These are stadiums/Arenas!:stadium:

Here’s a SOLD OUT SHOW earlier this year in London

His tour in UK was SOLD OUT

NE-YO will be in Europe again for his Champagne and Roses Tour :rose: Jun 12th - June 29th :rose:
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Price is $10k + fees | This includes 2 people.

I am helping directly set this up , so If you are a potential buyer with questions and suggestions for your VIP night I can maybe make it happen for you! Just reach out.

5 Likes

If you buy this, can you choose where and when you want to go?

2 Likes

Really interested in this for the Torino show, but want to know if the price is flexible

Yes!

@bassotto2022 DM

LMK if you ever get Pdiddy. I know a few people on here who would love to meet him backstage.

10 Likes

:flushed::flushed: who

Ayooo :joy: want to buy his pilots sat phone number?

too soon lmfao

1 Like