Needed Instagram verification

Hello,

I have many Instagram accounts of public figures, Athlete, and Tv presenters in ( Uae, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Qatar, and Jordan )

I need to verify Instagram accounts via a Media Partner

Our client’s accounts are famous and they have strong news, so don’t worry, we look at and check the accounts before sending them

I want the maximum Verification time between 7 to 10 days

Please send the following information for us to work with you

1- Price:
2-time:

Thanks & Regards

1 Like

Moving to #buyer-requests

1 Like

Lot of folks say their clients are ‘famous’ and have the best ‘press,’ but I can assure you that if they did, they would already be verified. If anyone guarantees you 7-10 days, they are lying. Yes, you can get an answer from a rep 0-7 days, but someone saying it’s 100% going to get done is flat out not telling the truth - IF in fact they are verifying you by getting press, submitting to the right rep and getting a true answer.

2 Likes

@SMM

1 Like
1 Like

You can be surprise of the kind of peoples and company I get verified :thinking::wink: ig reject everyone through the form

And mt last ig submission get verified in 24/48h , pr provided by client

3 Likes

We are essentially saying the same thing. I never said cases cannot be done. I said cases without the proper PR cannot be done. I know you are legit, but I don’t know if you can magically get people done that doesn’t have the proper press. I can see your latest posting requests ‘strong cases,’ so you know. 2 things transpired last month - fake musician exposed and a software engineer was exposed by just ‘turning badges on.’ That’s the crap I’m talking about.

Again, I have zero doubt you can get someone done in 24/48. I’m doing that as well, but they have to have the right case. It can happen in less than 24 hours. I may have to open up a service here!

2 Likes

price 7k$
time within 15 days

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.