NEW CONTEST: UP TO $250,000 IN PRIZES

Hello all, new contest, shall see if anyone wants to join in or not, but I still got the featured posts, so lets make use of it.

New contest, but more simple:
The prize pool starts at $0 and will add $250 for every Swapd users that join in and buy PremiumTokens. So how much the prizepool ends up with, depends on how many Swapd users wants to join in.

How the contest will work:
We have just launched and need your help with growing our holder base, to grow both in market cap and liquidity. You can join this contest by buying PremiumToken on JupiterExchange: Swap | Jupiter

You will get 1 ticket for each SOL (Solana) you buy PremiumTokens for and the same amount of tickets for each day you hold it. If you sell it before the contest has ended, then you are no longer in the contest. These tickets will be used to automatic draw a winner with https://Randompicker.com/ (The same as @SWAPD admin used for their contest).

Bonus:
You will get 10% extra tokens for each 30 days you hold them.
You will be paid the 10% bonus each 30 days, and if you hold them for 60 days, you will get an extra 10% on day 60 and so on. We will verify it on Solscan, the day you bought it and if you still hold it or has sold any when its time to pay the bonus.

How the prize will be paid:
The prize will be paid in PremiumTokens. That the winners can hold or sell when the contest is over.

How to buy:
You can buy PremiumTokens at JupiterExchange, by clicking on the image below:
Buy Premium - Jupiter

How do we keep track of all tickets users earn?
We have created a template for you Swapd users, where you can download it and fill out your Wallet address for PremiumToken and how many SOL you spent on buying PremiumToken and the purchase date of them. You can also fill out each time you buy more PremiumTokens. When the contest has ended so will we check all wallets on https://solscan.io to see when you first purchased the PremiumTokens and if you have sold it or not during the time of the contest.

Download Excel template:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YK-ufUh6WgADdomFFvHxg2vzoih2zXFW

Prizes to be won:
First user that Randompicker draws will win: 45 % of the prizepool
Second user that Randompicker draws will win: 20 % of the prizepool
Third user that Randompicker draws will win: 12.5 % of the prizepool
Fourth user that Randompicker draws will win: 7.5 % of the prizepool
Fifth user that Randompicker draws will win: 5 % of the prizepool
6th-10th user that Randompicket draws will win: 1% of the prize pool each
11th to 20th users that Randompicker draws will win: 0.5% of the prize pool each

How big is the chance of winning?
All users that joins in got a chance of winning, with 1 ticket or 1000 tickets, but the more tickets one have the bigger chance of winning.

When will the winners be drawn by Randompicker?
After we have received all Excel documents and verified and counted all tickets each user has, then we will add that to Randompicker and let that select the winners. It may take between 1-3 days to check, verify and count all tickets, depending on how many users join in, but we will try to do it as fast as possible!

How will the winners be paid?
The winners will be paid by crypto, 100% of their winnings in PremiumToken.

When does the contest ends?
The contest ends at 1st of May, after it has ended you can send the Excel document you have filled out to: swapd@premiumtoken.com - With your Username on Swapd as the title. Feel free to write contest 2 as well in the title or description.

Other information:
All winners is responsible themself to pay tax on their winnings, if there is any, based on the rules of the country there are from. I, myself or PremiumToken does not take any responsibility to pay taxes for the winners.

14 Likes

Awesome competition! Looks like I need to join and get some Premiumtoken, that lambo will be mine :eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Can SWAPD staff participate?

4 Likes

Time to win Lambo @Brant Am i that much lucky?

2 Likes

I hope they will!

2 Likes

I think you should!

1 Like

I want to win :heart_hands::joy::heart:

1 Like

Lets give it a try!

2 Likes

Just empty your piggy bank and hope for the best

1 Like

If you join in you got a chance to win!

1 Like

you bought mostly all my fb pages and i want to buy your prem ticket will join early definitely :100:

2 Likes

Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

When will be your launch @Logotyp24
@SWAPD can we trust on him/her

1 Like

when will you launch it ? and what is the estimated price on launch?

1 Like

The pre-sale will end on 1st of May and PremumToken will be launched on Swap/Exchange few days after that.

2 Likes

The market cap will be approx 3-5 times higher then the amount we get in on the pre-sale.

1 Like

Ive already bought some :pray:t4::pray:t4: plan on getting more this week

3 Likes

Sounds good, thank you!

PS: The content on presale.premiumtoken.com is not fully correct yet, hopefully tomorrow. Other developers doing that page. The content is correct on https://premiumtoken.com/.

1 Like

Pm, sent you a link solution.

2 Likes