Sell your PremiumTokens

Hello all, as many have pointed out, so has it not gone so well for this project, even after a lot of effort and money put in to developement and marketing. Its a new area for me, though it could be fun to try a new project that would give back to its community instead of a meme token with none to little usage, but it rarley goes as one want it to go.

Thank you for all feedback, bad and good. Before my Sponsored posts go away. Please sell all your PremiumTokens. We will be closing down Premiumtoken within 7-14 days. For those who hasnt seen this before we close down, so will I only take out the amount I put in, nothing more. Might be less as well, not sure how it works exactly. So will still be money in the pool if you havnt sold the tokens yet.

I hope some of you earned some money at least and for the other that you didnt lose to much, I’ll focus on my other projects that I already earn money on instead.

Sell your PremiumTokens

16 Likes

Awesome competition! Looks like I need to join and get some Premiumtoken, that lambo will be mine :eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Can SWAPD staff participate?

4 Likes

Time to win Lambo @Brant Am i that much lucky?

2 Likes

I hope they will!

2 Likes

I think you should!

1 Like

I want to win :heart_hands::joy::heart:

1 Like

Lets give it a try!

2 Likes

Just empty your piggy bank and hope for the best

1 Like

If you join in you got a chance to win!

1 Like

you bought mostly all my fb pages and i want to buy your prem ticket will join early definitely :100:

2 Likes

Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

When will be your launch @Logotyp24
@SWAPD can we trust on him/her

1 Like

when will you launch it ? and what is the estimated price on launch?

1 Like

The pre-sale will end on 1st of May and PremumToken will be launched on Swap/Exchange few days after that.

2 Likes

The market cap will be approx 3-5 times higher then the amount we get in on the pre-sale.

1 Like

Ive already bought some :pray:t4::pray:t4: plan on getting more this week

3 Likes

Sounds good, thank you!

PS: The content on presale.premiumtoken.com is not fully correct yet, hopefully tomorrow. Other developers doing that page. The content is correct on https://premiumtoken.com/.

1 Like

Pm, sent you a link solution.

2 Likes