New DC members from India will no longer be able to receive our Diamond Awards

Starting today, we’re stopping the shipments of our Diamond Club awards to India. The reason? It’s most thieving and corrupt customs system we’ve ever faced. India’s customs are charging anywhere from 50-100% in duty import fees for our DC awards, and forcing us to actually create fake invoices to increase the value of our awards, just so they can steal more money.

To recap, if you’re from India and you’ve reached 100K in sales or purchases on SWAPD, you will not be able to claim our DC award.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

I knew it was coming. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m happy that I got it before this announcement. :sweat_smile: LOVE SWAPD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Diamond club award? I heard this first, can u show me photo of this? :heart:

Look it up in our search bar :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, dear Dimond members from India! The SWAPD community stands with you, providing its heartfelt support. Keep pushing forward, and together we’ll overcome any obstacles! I LOVE YOU ALL, and I apologize, @SWAPD, that you are experiencing these issues.

1 Like

@SWAPD So millionaire award will be an exception in this case ?

1 Like

Suggestion, I think they should have option to receive by any relative or friend in any other Country.

Yeah we can make an exception for MC club, but we ship too many DC awards so that has to stop.

Guess how we Indians are facing such kinda system in daily life

2 Likes

Yeah I feel you. But it’s not just India, the whole world is going crazy lately.

Here’s an idea! (IF YOU WILL USE, THEN DO GIVE ME SOME ROYALTY, BCZ REACHING DIAMOND IS HARD FOR ME HAHAHA :rofl: )

Why don’t you have a reseller in India to procure some diamond awards and ship them to anyone in India? This will cost so little!

Anyhow, what kind of product and material is Swapd using in the Diamond Award that is costing too much after customs?

We’re excited to know @SWAPD :heart_eyes: Also the picture as well! I’ve not seen any :confused:

Bump!