New Fresh Panels -Musician $1000 Public Figure $5000 Entrepreneur $5500

hello, is there any discount i will like to buy

How much to verify an entrepreneur with 200k+ but no press

Please check DM

Noob question: What good will verification be if anyone will be able to verify now by paying facebook directly?

1 Like

bro please check dms

please check dm bro

This is a great question and I’m sure everybody is asking the same. What I think Instagram will do once they roll out their subscription based blue check, is they will have a way of differentiating between paid Blue Check accounts and Original Blue Checks. Same way Twitter is doing. If you pay for verificiation service with twitter your blue check says “Legacy” verified letting everybody know that it’s paid and fake pretty much lol hope this helps

Kinda ironic question, but by panel what exactly do you mean? What is it, is it verification or ?

sent message

Please check PM. I have sent you a case.

Twitter just got rid of their legacy checks. Crazy times.

2 Likes

Dm plz, sent request.

1 Like

Messaged you Long back. Ghosted.

1 Like

April 1st Twitter will be removing all legacy verifications. Only way to keep your badge will be to suscribe to Blue like everyone else.

1 Like

@McEvans please check DMs.

I think it’s a joke…maybe April fools probably…because thats a worse idea than twitter blue. Stars and celebrities aren’t paying monthly for something that was free especially if they bring value and engagement to the product.

@McEvans are u taking cases for this topic i sent to ur agency some DM not sure if u seeing them

Friendly bump my good man. Let’s get the orders rolling