★ [NEW] Instagram Management for Models / Theme Pages

PM details please. I probably have 10+ questions about this. I’m mostly curious about if it’s only for personal models/themes or can you do businesses and brands too? What is the minimum followers per month you guarantee and the average followers per month to be expected, even though a lot of that depends on the account? Can you guarantee a majority of the followers be USA followers? Many more questions.

Edit:
Never got any of my main questions above about the service answered despite 2+ PMs (no replies), posting here (no reply), and replying with the same questions again to a PM the seller sent me (which was only regarding selling his consultation service in another thread; again not answering my key questions from this thread in another attempt). Disappointed; will not order from; have chosen a similar seller.

Edit 2:
Posted about seller’s lack of responses in another thread of his regarding his services and still did not receive replies. An admin “stepped in” to the thread asking the seller if my post was true. Seller replied that he had simply forgot to reply to my inquiries (despite replying to one of my PMs, ignoring the questions within, only really asking me if I was interested in buying, and again ignoring the questions when I kindly asked them again in my reply).

After the Admin asked, the seller angrily PMed me and insulted me, telling me he would never work with me in any way. He could have simply said “sorry, I was busy, let me answer your questions” and spend all of 15 seconds answering them but did not. This was despite me remaining polite at all times.

Admin then simply deleted my post regarding the seller’s lack of responses. One of the seller’s friends entered the thread, insulting me and accusing me of asking for “free information” and essentially “free guides,” presenting a censored screenshot of numerous questions I had asked him (the seller of another service) in private messages. The questions did not seek such information. While there were many questions asked, they were follow up questions asked after the other seller (this seller’s friend) had confirmed the initial few questions about reselling, and were largely about reselling and the seller’s capacity for demand.

I replied as such to that post. The Admin also then deleted my reply to that post which had incorrectly framed me as trying to gain “free information” from the seller and his friends. I no longer really expect legitimacy on here, to be frank. Any kind of negative feedback regarding big sellers is deleted, it seems, while slanderous and insulting posts targeting those with negative experiences are allowed to stay. I screenshot such posts when I make them from now on. Beware.

1 Like

Wondering if it’s time to try again :smiley:

Do you have experience with real estate/mortgage accounts?

Friendly bump :slight_smile: