NEW YORK Time Square Billboard (350$ only for the first 5 clients)

Unbelievable deal! I definitely won’t be going to https://tsx.live, downloading the app, and paying $40 for the same thing.

4 Likes

doesn’t come with a cameraman though

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re joking or not, but all TSX billboard appearances are livestreamed and come with a free video replay. This is what the OP references in his post.

TSX’s website describes the same perks:

• “For a live view of Times Square, visit EarthCam’s Times Square Street Cam.”

• “Every Times Square Takeover comes with a digital keepsake so you can replay and share your takeover, whether or not you saw it air live.”

To your 2nd point - the video recording is not the one from TSX !! Have you checked it even once? Tsx video you get as results only is a virtual mock up of how it could look, no actual view !

If you want to post your billboard with some terrible angle shots of a 720p livestream then sure. Everyone knows about tsx.live it isn’t some mystery, if it comes with a real video with a cameraman then pricing makes sense. If not then sure

1 Like

This is false - see above.

I don’t think we’re reading the same topic - I don’t see anything about a “real video with a cameraman.”

If that is what the OP is offering, then he should say so.

If everyone knows about TSX live, then I’m curious why this SWAPD thread got some surprised reactions and good engagement.

I’m also wondering why the OP would be reselling the service if it’s so widely known.

Fully agree @DRSWAPY the normal camera of their is terrible, we organize them the right shots to use :slight_smile:

If you just want to flex to say oh you have been there, without material to use online for socials etc then sure use the other. If you need good material, use ours :pray:

1 Like

‘this swapd thread’ from July 17 which got ‘good engagement’. Hence why you just proved my point, everyone knows about tsx.live from this post itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

@woody not sure what you checked but the internal keepsake video of their is only a mockup, but okay call it false lol :slight_smile:

Tell me the cartoon figures are real looool

Reading in details helps - 'The digital keepsake is a 15-second video of your feature simulating display on a 3D rendering of Times Square"

You quite literally said, “Everyone knows about tsx.live,” which is absurd on its face. I shouldn’t have to belabor the obvious - many people are unaware that they can attain a billboard feature for just $40.

If you want to die on that hill, then that’s your prerogative, but I think that’s an unusual point to argue.

You’ve just said a whole lot of nothing

Anyways, if you want to spend $40 on a billboard go and do so. But your social media content will look like this!

1 Like

@Web3Revolution Are you reselling TSX’s service or not?

If not, I’m curious why you sent such a hostile message to my DMs in response to my first comment.

If this is a billboard videographer service, as you say it is, why didn’t you clarify that immediately? Why is that not explicitly stated in the post? Why are you advertising this service as a billboard feature service when you are simply reselling a publicly available one at an ~8x markup?

As for @DRSWAPY - It’s quite funny how you’re going to great lengths to defend an obvious scalp - even stating that the OP is offering services that weren’t even mentioned in the original topic.

Tbh a pretty decent offer if web3 had a custom camera person - but there are like 3 live streaming cameras in the area

1 Like

no theres a big difference between you going into instantly being sarcastic and shitting on the thread rather than maybe just asking him if it comes with a camera person, because the general details line could mean multiple things.

he’s clearly providing value, stop trying to be a hero and move on

he does have a custom camera person as he confirmed to me

If you want to spend $40 to get a quick billboard done with low quality screenshots of an online streaming camera go ahead. $350 for a professional cameraman taking videos of the billboard with good angles is more than reasonable :+1:

1 Like

You quite literally are the hero—you somehow inferred from the topic that a cameraman service is what is being offered. It clearly isn’t.

I’ll restate: if the 8x markup is for a cameraman, then why is that not stated in the original topic?

Why did I receive this hostile message from @Web3Revolution instead of a simple “you misunderstood my listing - I am offering a cameraman service. Please delete your comment”?

Why are you, @DRSWAPY, gleaning something from the post that isn’t there? And why are you cherry-picking photos to make the TSX cam look worse than it truly is?

I’ve repeated the same points numerous times and they’ve fallen on deaf ears/blind eyes, so I wish you all the best. :slight_smile:

‘it clearly isn’t’

he confirmed to me that it is so?

Like I already said ‘theres a big difference between you going into instantly being sarcastic and shitting on the thread rather than maybe just asking him if it comes with a camera person, because the general details line could mean multiple things.’

No need to repeat a point if you just read the response :slight_smile:

cherry picking? went straight to the stream and took a screenshot, both look exactly the same :rofl: terrible angle, terrible lighting and terrible quality

1 Like

@Memo thanks mate ! Yeah we have a professional camera person in place, forgot to add/mention will do rn :face_with_hand_over_mouth::pray:

1 Like

You could help your post by posting some videos by the cameraman

1 Like

Agree thanks for the note mate - downloading some to upload again :pray:

Edit: videos exceeds swapd 140mb limit lol, happy to send on request :sweat_smile::pray: