[No Reserve Price] ★ 65k Extremely Viral Dogs Instagram Account • Growing 8.000 New Followers a Day • 4.000.000 weekly impressions • Original Email Included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 65.000
Topic/Niche: Dogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used?: Organic

65k Extremely Viral Dogs Instagram Page, in one of the most profitable and valuable niches on Instagram

It has more than 4 million impressions and 200.000 likes received in the last 30 days

The audience is very loyal and engaged, steadily growing about 7.000 new followers a day, sometimes more, so getting this page to 1 million followers should be very easy

Bonus if you purchase this account: my Instagram Mentorship completely free, which I’m currently selling for $390. You can find out more about it here: Free Mentorship

With the right strategy in place, you can easily make $200 - $300 per month from promoting dog kennels, dog products or from affiliate marketing. Another great way to monetize this page would be to start a dropshipping store. If you’re good at it, you could easily scale it to 5 figures in less than a month

This account comes fully secured with the original email, having no violations or copyright claims

If you’re interested to buy this account or simply want to find out more about it, do not hesitate to send me a quick message. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding viral content for it

If you purchase this account, you’ll also have a discount on my Instagram Management Service

Friendly bump

1 Like

2 hours left

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 7 users participated in this auction.
  • 11 bids placed.
  • @bassotto2022 is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 270 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: