Offer a Partnership Work : Making 50k$ a Month✅

Hello, I am offering a partnership deal regarding YouTube Copyright Work.

What is YouTube Copyright Work?
Ans: Earning by uploading others videos on your channel. Normally, we use USA topic to make high revenue.

Is this work has any risk?
Ans: Yes, this work has risk. Channel can be suspended or got demonetized.

Who will bear the loss if channel got damage?
Ans: channel owner will bear all loss if anything bad.

How much $ can make by doing this work?
Ans: Earning estimate is 5k$ to 100k$.

How we will share the profits?
Ans: 45% for channel owner & 55% for ours.

Who will receive the payment?
Ans: We will receive the payment for first 2 months & send your profits.

How many channels we should work with?
Ans: this is risky work so try to do with 4/5 channels. If more channel then success ratio will be very high.

Requirements:
:white_check_mark: 100k+ subs
:white_check_mark: monetized on
:white_check_mark: verified badge
:white_check_mark: never do copyright work before
:white_check_mark: no strike, no warning
:white_check_mark: 10M+ views minimum (videos) in the channel
:white_check_mark: camera content channel
:white_check_mark: not shorts videos channel

We will do all works. Channel owner doesn’t need to do anything.

To know more, just mesaage me.

5 Likes

@iamgalib007 please verify your swapd account first, send a message to @VERIFICATION to start the process.

1 Like

I think he was banned from Swapd before.

4 Likes

Interested

Sure brother

Come private message

No brother

You haven’t mentioned what if channel suspended in spam or because of copyright ??
Who will bear the loss ? Owner or you ?

If a person gives you channel worth $2000 and you lost it before getting single payment, then who will pay for this channel ??

→ Surely the channel will be suspended for copyright because his method is “using copyright to get revenue”.

→ Who will bear the loss ? Owner or you: Certainly, the owner will take more damage. Unless there is a different terms.

I think, @iamgalib007 needs to make sure that the minimum amount that the partner will receive (eg minimum 5k$), and if this is a risk game, the loser is always the channel owner. .

I have done copyright work for a long time. Channels get suspended without copyright too.
So if someone is giving channel he don’t want to get loss.

Thanks for your msg, I’ll mention it on my offer post.

Let me answer your question, Only Channel will bear the loss if channel got suspended or any damage.

Ok so channel owner will bear loss , that’s it
No one wants to bear loss without doing anything to channel

We have many clients already. They take risk because we make huge money on their channels. Main point is, you just do invest only, rest all work we will do & make good money. People take risk on this work just because of high volume of return. I hope you understand but we dont force anyone ever to do this work.

Its up to you.

We made 2M$+ in last 2 years btw

If channel got suspended or anything bad then first, we will try to get the channel back from suspension. Bcz of we do copyright work so it must have risk of channel damage.

But let me tell you, if you work with many channel then success ratio will be 80%+

I suggested you to start with 3/4 channels minimum. If you do with one channel only then success ratio will be low.

Any more question? Plx ask

2 Likes

My swapd account is id verified already. Check