OG Military Niche Page For Sale

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 166k
Topic/Niche: Military
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
This is an OG Page
Description: hate to let this one go but I need money for school and I really dont have alot of time for it anymore. I learned about dropshipping on YouTube but I never used shopify, I used big cartel and did everything manually my first time around and I made some decent money. My only profit at the moment is from teespring and ads.

I have to ask. Why do you think this account is worth 13k? Please know I don’t mean that negativity. I’ve just watched these IG prices creep up to the point that it’s basically ridiculous and nothing is selling.

I’m not saying that’s what’s happening here. Maybe you have verifiable proof that this page is earn 13k or more per year or something else. I’m really just curious.

3 Likes

I inherited this page from a friend who passed away, he ran a dropshipping store through it and he made pretty good money selling dummy grenades and other stuff from Ali Express. I never knew how much exactly he made but he was able to get a brand new car and he traveled alot…anyway when I took over the page I tried doing the same thing but I did it with big cartel which was really convenient for me because I recieved instant funds via PayPal, it was basically a part time job, I made about 4k in the span of a month give or take a few days. Someone more experienced than ne would make a killing dropshipping.
This page is active and profitable, if I sold it to you for a lowball price like $1200 you could most likely flip it for what im originally asking for.

Nice. Congrats @Davido126 and I really hope that first message was received well as it wasn’t a slam towards you or your page, but rather an observation as the trend I’ve seen on swapd for a few months now. It just happened to land on your listing semi randomly.

I’ll give my advice from a business prospective.

If everything you are saying is accurate-- you are not selling an IG page, you are selling a business. When people buy business, they want proof of income, a transition plan and potentially a few weeks of support. I would expect to receive not only the page, but your online store or --at minimum, the the source and list of products you sold with proof, stats and information on those products such as costs, return rates, sale prices and overall net profit margins.

You see, someone would easily buy this page for 13K or likely much more if you can prove to them that the page earns 4k per month consistently and you are providing them with a legitimate method to either continue your success or recreate it. If that were the case, I’d value this business at 48K.

If you are selling a business, the page is valuable and should come with most of the things that I mentioned above. Without the proof and ability for me to continue or recreate your success, I’m not business, I’m buying an IG page. See the difference?

If you had one 4k month out of the last 24 months or knew someone that made a lot with it, that’s not sufficient evidence to call it a business or for anyone to anyone to spend that amount. If you want top dollar, put the information together with proof and a plan together and sell the business. Otherwise, price it as if it’s any other Instagram page.

Again, my two cents.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.