OGU.gg (old OGUsers.com) shut down?

Even though we never had strong feelings for that website and its userbase (due to the constant mischief caused by its users), we’ve noticed that it has been offline for a week. Additionally, OGU.gg users are signing up here, asking if they can continue their business ventures on SWAPD.

Does anyone know why their website closed down?

4 Likes

Have seen some rumours/screenshots going around that it was seized or taken down but nothing confirmed.
The admins from OGU said this on Discord:

Not sure what kind of announcement is “we will update you when we have update” but I think it’s safe to say there’s something going on otherwise it wouldn’t suddenly go down for such a long time. Even when it was hacked several times in the past it wasn’t down for that long.

2 Likes

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

Probably yes, apparently their Middleman channel where they conduct deals is down as well

I’ve heard rumors that the owner is in legal trouble (unrelated to OGU stuff or social media).

Yeah, one of the admins was talking about him getting into fights, causing trouble and having issues with the law in the past, so something like that is the most likely scenario at the moment.

1 Like

Seems like there is a similar site (copycat?) under kingz(dot)net

Few weeks ago their whole data was stolen and sold on tg

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Wrong

Ace is in jail

I forgot the link to where the docket updated. Site went down the same day.

https://breached.vc/Thread-2023-OGU-GG-DATABASE-BREACH

Have a look buddy

That has been up for over a month

*2 months

Not to mention it’s old data, its available rn and the only thing new in it is register/lastlogin ips

the emails in it are well over 2 months old

2 Likes

Wow. So it seems he’s in jail for mail fraud.

1 Like

Sad to see this website go down and the owner in jail.

OGU was a great forum especially for the younger crowd under 18 who can not get ID verified here on Swapd, so if it is gone it is a loss to the community.

Might be a good opportunity to buy their database and email spam all the users an affiliate link to swapd haha :joy:

2 Likes

DB is old

Reading stuff online about him and his partners, I don’t share the same feelings as you.

I dont know anything about the owner and not defending him.

For me, it is sad to see website potentially down forever.

2 Likes

He was sentenced to 20 months in 2019. I don’t think he’s in jail related to the indictment. Seems like something else is happening

source:

1 Like