One Twitter Verification on username you want

Taking an offer to provide Twitter Verification on Username of your choice.

Please PM me username before placing a bid. If I approve you can place a bid. I can’t verify username like @Russiaisgay @FuckPutin @Yairissexy etc

We have everything ready to submit this case. A brand new account will be created with username which is still available on Twitter. If it’s not an OG username you can release for few minutes so we can register an account with that name.

The verification will be done under someone’s name whose case we have prepared already. After it’s verified, the account will be transferred to you along with OG Email.

This is a shorter way to have a Twitter account verified on your desired username. Buy only if you are familiar with pre Verified accounts buying and selling.

1 Like

Not possible on existing account? They don’t want to give up their 2014 join date

1 Like

This is cool

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t do it for this particular auction. But it’ll be available in future!

1 Like

@Administrators Include necessary tags for this listing. Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Auction is up for next 45 hours.

Would you accept ETH as payment?

Yes!

1 Like

Whats the regular price for this service?
Do you give any warranty?

The auction is put to get the best price.

what about the warranty

What kind of warranty you want ?

Preverified accounts do have a risk of getting debadged/banned because its an account that got verified for someone that is not the owner. What if it happens?

1 Like

Pre-Verified account comes with risk mate. You should consider all the risks and then decide to buy. Nothing is risk-free in this business.

Evaluate your risk percentage and see if it fits for you.

22 hours left :+1:

@feds @Worldstar @Mac You have been overbid by another buyer.