Online Mystery Box

Business Type: mystery box website with crypto payments
Price: $20,000

Description: am selling a virtual mystery box website that users use crypto to deposit. The backend has credit card payments ready to be enabled if you wanted it.

The business cost about $90 per month to run on your own + items you buy and ship to winners. Or you can hire customer service rep to answer emails and complete shipments.

Serious buyers feel free to DM me for more info.

1 Like

$20000…does it have any traffic?

Never underestimate the power of the box

2 Likes

Haha you’ve been watching that slimey kid who goes into shops haven’t you?

1 Like

Brandon is funny asf he just got arrested in Walmart though … guess they got tired of his shenanigans

1 Like

That’d honestly be the best sponsored video this site could make, hiring that kid.

1 Like

interested drop on pm demo please live or any vide

Nope 0 traffic and 0 sales

No traffic. This is a brand new site

Thanks for listing! I’m interested in learning more. you stated it’s new website without any traffic? No Sales yet?

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about how you arrived at the $20,000 price point?

1 Like

Frontend and backend development. Especially backend, it has many features from accepting creidt cards, to crypto, doing KYC, triggering AML verification, content update, etc etc etc etc. This is not a wordpress website running on plugins this was fully developed.

I am liquidating things I know i wont have time to maintain. I also have another listing for a streaming service with multiple apps.

Does it come with a pack of gum

3 Likes

If it comes with gum please send the ticket

@Hooper @Abstract why would you want a pack of gum when you could have … the mystery box :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

@jamixson - Actually, I think YOU need the gum. Your breath smells like Zayndom

1 Like

Hahahah yours does too for about just as long

send me the link to the site!