ONLYFANS Promotion in 100 NSFW Telegram Channels | 🔥 24H ONLY 250$ 🔥 |

Service type: Onlyfans Promotion
Price: 250$ 24H - 1250$ 7 days

Description:

I will promote your model Instagram Page or Onlyfans account upfront 100 real Telegram Groups.

Anyone who has no contact with onlyfans advertising and is doing this for the first time, I have to explain the following things,

Onlyfans promotion is specific, if 100 people follow you on Instagram today and follow 5 people on onlyfans, and the subscription costs $25 (you earned $125 that day and in those 24 hours), but you have to take into mind that each of those clients will probably buy in the future for at least another $25 that month, which brings us to $250 invested)

And now half of them may extend their subscription, which leads to the first income

Also an additional 100 who followed on Instagram are potential customers…

So I emphasize this purchase cannot be refunded because after the promotion I can’t stop anything or just delete people’s memories, right?

So you are responsible for every purchase of this server, because a lot depends on the price of the model, appearance, etc.

I will never disturbute something which is not value and this is! I tested it on my own model!

All groups are REAL AND EVERY ADMIN WILL GET LINK IN TICKET if they need to re-confirm if you need that! Each group have btw 1000-60.000members

Also VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE you will get ONLY screenshots of groups views on end and NOT exact link (all links from all groups only ADMINS can see in hidden message , because i dont want any off-site potential communication)

If you pay 1000$ + fees you will get 7 days promotion

2 Likes

You still doing this ?