Our mobile app may need a reboot! (If you're not receiving notifications, read this)

Update! If you’re not receiving SWAPD push notifications, please uninstall and reinstall the app, right after you do this:

This was first reported by @Yair1238 - It seems that since an unannounced upgrade made by our server admins, a lot of users lost the ability to receive push notifications. The only (easy) remedy for this (if you use our app) is simply to uninstall and reinstall the app.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Uninstalled and installed, I disabled the notifications and then enabled them. still not getting any

What device? Can you please try one last time? (uninstall/reinstall)
When you reinstall, does it ask you to log in? And then to enable notifications?

It asks me to log in, not to enable notifications, but I disabled and re-enabled them both on phone settings and Swapd’s profile.

I’ve Galaxy S9

I’ll do it again

It should ask you to enable notifications at log in.

Before you reinstall, make sure to remove all apps from your account:

1 Like

I dont have “Apps”

UGH. Ok, let me look into this.

I checked, you’re the only one. I believe the apps doesn’t show until you enable notifications on your phone, and for some reason, you’re not getting it. Can you record the following things and PM them to me:

1. Uninstall app
  2. Clear any app data (if any) in the settings
  3. Reinstall (start recording here)
  4. Log in
  5. Authorize/enable notifications

Working smoothly for me on IOS.

1 Like

Because iOS is superior and yairs android is for peasants.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

stop abusing me or ill leave

2 Likes

who you kidding, you’ll never leave :wink:

3 Likes

The only reason I’m selling a lot of pages lately is to get VIP, so I can finally stop giving you $5 a month.

2 Likes

VIP also requires an admin vote. Muahahahahah.

2 Likes

Hey, keep it on the down low, but slide me all of those pages for free and I’ll make you VIP and save you your $5 monthly fee :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

i thought one of the criteria of vip was not being a peasant?

1 Like

@SWAPD Please ban him he’s trying to bribe me

1 Like