Our /report page has been updated

Just an FYI, the way our /report page counts has finally been fixed. No, it will still not go back prior to March 2020, because it turns out it’s impossible. However, it will correct many users stats, especially those users who changed their usernames.

From now on, the report page will be rock solid and immune to name changes! Your numbers will always carry over correctly. If you see that your stats have changed, that means you are seeing the correct amount now and the previous one you’ve had was wrong.

7 Likes

BOOOOSSSSS DAVIIID @SWAPD :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Before : 43%
Now : 45%

7 Likes

Before : 76%
Now : 76%

It was supposed to be 100% @SWAPD :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Damn, these numbers are IMPRESSIVE, I’m still learning how to increase sales in this platform.

1 Like

The biggest change is definitely for @mae and @jacob because of their username.

Good to see their real total as a seller.

What do mean? My stats kept the same, only 40k went missing?

:joy::joy:

I genuinely don’t understand

$40k is a huge amount.

And I meant you changed the username right? so definitely you had to have a difference in stats. Correct me if I’m missing something.

Based on 700k sales since October, it’s not.

1 Like

We flipped the accounts due the date joined, but that’s about it. All stats are genuine.