Over 500+ Video Licenses For Facebook Adbreaks For Free! (Verified SWAPD users only)

I’ve run Ad breaks on Facebook for some time and had my team members reach out to YouTubers in order to collect permissions for posting their content on Facebook for Ad breaks.

My list includes over 500 licensed videos for Ad breaks including a screenshot of the Youtubers giving permissions for the same and the video URLs where they were originally posted, we only collected licenses for videos which had great engagement and shares. You’ll have their email addresses and their remarks if they were OK with us using their videos for Ad breaks. The list contains over 1000 videos but around 500 of them agreed with us posting their videos on Facebook. These haven’t been collected for a specific page so feel free to use these on your pages. All of these were manually collected and the email IDs were scraped manually too, we spent a fair amount of time collecting these.

This list includes permissions from creators as big as OzzyMan himself!

Why am I doing this giveaway?
My favorite TV series La Casa De Papel Season 4 airs today and I couldn’t think of a better day for this. I’m also doing this because I believe what benefited me could benefit everyone here.

What do you need to get this list?
You must be ID verified on SWAPD. Reply to this topic with ‘SWAPD’ and I will send the list to you.

Do I need to edit these videos?
Yep, the limited originality curse will get to you if you don’t. I recommend adding editorial value to all of these videos.

Do I need to give credits to these Youtubers?
You’ll have the screenshot of the reply which we received from these YouTubers, most of them have asked us to mention their channels or other social profiles in the caption. Don’t hold back from giving credits, these guys have worked hard on creating content too and in no way, it’s going to kill your reach.

Is it OK for you to sell this list?
Absolutely not, this is free for everyone who’s verified on SWAPD. If you’re going to try selling this, I will find you.

30 Likes

SWAPD

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up about season 4 b)

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like

What :astonished: a great list :pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

SWAPD

1 Like

SWAPD

SWAPD

SWAPD

SWAPD

SWAPD

SWAPD

SWAPD

Please, thank you very much. I’m looking for videos from many days!

1 Like

SWAPD

SWAPD

Thanks and may God bless you more blessings

1 Like

SWAPD

1 Like