Page Quality - Risk at getting unpublished

Hello guys,

A couple weeks ago I posted a story on my Facebook page and was taken down wrongfully by a bot and I can’t even contact FB (as im in a country where there is no live support) and now my page’s quality tab is RED and it says ‘Page at risk of getting unpublished’

The page’s reach has gone down, so I can only post 1 post a day to get good reach on a post. If I post more than 1, the other photos don’t get reach. It’s so frustrating.

Is there any solution to this? How can we get our page back to normal?

Any help to this would be highly appreciated

I had the same situation, I didn’t find a solution, simply after a month everything returned to normal

Hopefully that happens to me as well. I miss getting so many likes on my posts. So I just wait and it will be back?

Give the page some rest and it should automatically be corrected.

1 Like

Thanks, will do that.

Will my page’s quality tab red colour change over time?

Yes.

Yes, that’s what happened to me

It’s been a little over a month since it went red, it’s currently still red. Any idea how long I should be waiting for it to change colour and reach to come back to normal?

I’ve been posting 1 photo every few days and they’re getting normal reach and good engagement but when I post more photo’s/videos in the same day that previous post gets good interaction, the second post gets very low reach. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

bump

Reach back to normal.

My page had 3 violations which led to the ‘Red’ quality tab and risk of getting unpublished… One of the violations was from last year November 29. Luckily for me it’s been almost 1 year for this violation. So as soon as it hit 1 year, the violation was removed from my quality tab thus reducing my violations and that turned my quality tab to ‘orange’ colour. Reach came back to normal.

1 Like

Thank you for the update… this has just happened to one of my pages unfortunately.

Oh, that’s a bummer.

How many violations does it say on the pages quality tab?

Look at the dates of the violation and calculate to see how long they’ve been. They expire after 1 year.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply… two copyright complaints and two breaches of community guidelines. I knew about 3 of them when I bought the page and the quality was yellow… and then a few days after buying the page got hit with another community guideline strike which pushed it into red and literally I could see the difference in reach from the next post onwards. I’m so annoyed with myself for not deleting the previous users posts as soon as I got the page. Will be sitting on the page for a year it looks like.

Can we unpublished the page manually to avoid more violations ?

Here is the question. When will my reach get back to normal? Once red page quality tab turns to orange or sooner? Because our page will turn to orange in march next year…