Partnered Twitch account w/ 70/30 Revenue split

Account type: Twitch Partner Verified
Price: $1900

Description:

I am selling 1 of my Partnered Twitch Accounts, It is available to be name changed, it has been upgraded to a premium partnership meaning you make a 70/30 split rather then 50/50 like all the other affiliates and most other partners out there.

Not much else to say pretty straight forward, i haven’t used it much, doesn’t have many followers, or views, so please don’t message asking how many this how many that, it doesn’t matter and I wont reply.

I will only respond to Verified ID users, so please have that done.

Again this is a Partnered Twitch account, with the Purple Checkmark, With an upgraded Revenue to 70/30, And you can rebrand it to whatever you so choose.

That is all, Pics below.

2 Likes

Bump still available

I am interested

I DM’d you

I had a twitch account I bought and when I asked to remove the affiliate, twitch literally closed the account when I gave them info of the new email/username/ip I used. I just started my own fresh twitch acc to build and stream to and now believe buying any twitch account any person will go through the same fate. However glws

thats odd, sorry you had to go through that for whatever reason. Ive sold and Partnered about 30 peopel never had an issue :slight_smile:

Bump, get your Twitch Partnership today! No waiting, no qualifying, no denials! And make more revenue then the average Partner!

Premium Twitch account hit me up!!

Still Available

Send handle if still available

Still available

Still available for anyone who wants that coveted, Twitch partnership, 3 Million streamers, and only 27,000 Partners! be one of the cool kids!

^^ This. Still available!

pm link/user

hey man, can you send me a link please? :slight_smile:

Interested

Verify Id and I’ll send link

Still Available! $2000 Takes it this weekend!

Still available for the first $2000 come and get it.

This Partnered twitch account is still available! Increased revenue split make more then most other partners! 20% more to be exact!

Only 27,000 people are partnered out of millions! You could be one of them! Want to stream? Come and get it!

Price lowered to $1900 for a quick sale!