Payout Source Transfer Acknowledgement

I really hope someone on here can help me. I have been going back and forth on this with Facebook support since August of last year.

I have a Facebook page that was approved for the bonus program back in September of last year. It reached the payment threshold. I already had a payment account set up but it was set up with the country as USA. I tried changing it to Canada but it wouldn’t let me. The box to change the country is greyed out.

I contacted support. The person said to just create a new payout account and they can transfer the page to the new payout account. I did that.

Support said to fill out this form “Meta-Payout-Source-Transfer-Acknowledgement-1.pdf.” I filled out the form. Support said box 13 is filled out wrong. I ask what’s wrong with it and I get 5 different responses as what to put there:

Field 13

Response 1: Expected as : "Product Type or Subtype which you need to transferred "

Response 2: Expected as : “Product Type or Subtype”

Response 3: Expected as : “Please be specific which product page need to be transfered”

Response 4: Expected as : “Product Type”

Response 5: Expected as : “xx_info_xx”

So far, in product type for box 13, I have tried “Pages”, then I tried “Facebook Page”, then I tried putting the exact page name, then I tried putting the page name with the URL.

There is no explanation of what “product type” is on the form and support is not helpful.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help on here.