PayPal has terminated our company account (yet again)

Secure it - credit cards would be such a game changer

7 Likes

Paypal is a weird provider, i did some purchase using PayPal and they declined payment from my own named varified linked card citing suspicious payment. It sucks for both buyers amd sellers b

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s possible or not, but how about coming up with your own payment method Swapd?

Time for a Swapd Coin ICO

I think Wise.com is good.

It’s not.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been discussed here but Stripe?

2 Likes

They also not allowed escrow.

1 Like

This.

What is the best alternative? I have absolutely zero knowledge/experience with Crypto…

2 Likes

Bank wire.

2 Likes

Escrows are payment method itself.

SUSD stablecoin coming soon.

Paypal thinks you are from a high risk country @SWAPD
Episode 5 Pointing GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

The right answer

5 Likes

had two paypal accounts with 7 figures of transactions both banned due to a little kid that stole his moms credit card and bought like $15 worth of ■■■■ from me

awful company, glad you guys are moving on from it

1 Like

PayPal sucks worst scam company in Fintech .

Swapd token/ SWAPCOIN to the moon!

2 Likes

crypto is best!

That’s just crazy. But all financial institutions are like that. Our bank accounts were frozen for five weeks in Jan, all because one person tried to reverse a 4500 USD wire (because he sent it in PLN and not USD). We’ve been with the bank for years and do millions of dollars worth of transactions per year.

Then they had the audacity to call and ask “how happy are you with our bank?”
This is why crypto exists and will continue to do so.

2 Likes

At this point if you can’t access crypto payments learn.
It’s not so difficult and save the hustle of this topic.

PayPal is going to die in a few years time, can’t keep everyone happy when you have so many users.

Regarding checkout.com, you’re gonna face the same issues with them short or long term. They as well are as defensive as much as PayPal is.

Used them before blocked me $4500 in sold products and didn’t put any effort into communicating with me but short responses sorry can’t help, bye.

1 Like