PayPal Unbans - Starting at $5.000 - 100% Success Rate

Hi everyone,

I’m offering a new service here on Swapd, I can do PayPal unbans through a PayPal rep. I’ve successfully done multiple accounts off-site and I’m now bringing this service to Swapd.

Pricing:

• Unbans starting at $6.000 excl. Swapd fees
  • Whitelist/Blacklist removal: $2.000 excl. Swapd fees
  • AI Tag Removal: $2.500 excl. Swapd fees

(Can make combo deals for unban ++)

:alarm_clock: Turn-around time is 2-3 business days but usually unbans can be done within 24 hours.

Description of the services:

#1 - BASIC UNBAN - Our rep will unban your PayPal account, even if it is flagged as high risk, or has had a high dispute rate in the past. After the unban you can start using the account again as before, no access is needed.

#2 - WHITELIST/BLACKLIST REMOVAL - Blacklist means your account can be banned also for 1 bad dispute because your account is HIGH RISK so we remove this blacklist from the backend. There is no proof associated to this, we do this to avoid getting banned again due to having a blacklist placed on the account - this tag is on 50% of the blocked accounts or banned accounts always, if this is removed then it would be difficult for the account to be banned again due to a new dispute. This doesn’t have anything to do with the dispute rate - the dispute rate still remains the same, if the dispute rate is high, you would still be at risk to be banned, whenever we take a case make sure you know the guarantees and having a very high dispute rate means once unbanned the account can be banned again, this just avoids and removes the blacklist.

#3 AI TAG REMOVAL - This removal helps you to avoid computers or the backend to ban you for ip connections, double PayPal accounts or multiple paypal accounts associated to the same person or same company, everything related to technology systems because basically you tell the system “you’re wrong with this account don’t touch it and prevent from automatic ban again”