Personal invite to Tik Toks new 1 minute Growth program. Creativity Beta Program and exclusive access to 24 hour support and verification support . Unlock it on your Verified and regular Tik Tok accounts and make them worth more money!

What’s up guy’s!

I have a specia QR code for you to scan and unlock CBP on creator account verified or non verified

NO VIEW REQUIREMENTS or FOLLOWERS requirements for the Tik Tok page

The perquisites are you must have 100k on IG or 10k YT subs and usa region account

Price $50 plus fees

3 Likes

Interested

1 Like

How much

1 Like

PM sent!

Not saving the image is making the biggest mistake of life :slightly_frowning_face: but GLWS :fire:

1 Like

What if I activate it on account that has no CBP because of its country?

Check DM

pm sent to all!

Has to be a creator account (no business) + all the requirements he mentioned. So you still need to meet qualifications.

correct i had meant verified or non verified but i updated the wording to be more specific

CBP is not available to business accounts in general and assumed this is common knowledge

You are right, it is common knowledge. That’s why throwing words out like “Any account” isn’t the best way to sell this service as it could lead some buyers to think “Any Account” especially with the high demand of people wanting to join outside of the USA.

Which would not work:

But anyways, GLWS.

1 Like

This is why i said USA region account + clearly stated prequsites,

and thank you

1 Like