Pinterest 100k - 800$

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 99.498.
Topic/Niche: Home Decor, DIY, Education, Entertainment, ART, Women’s Fashion, Foods&Drinks.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I am selling a 100k Pinterest account. With already 15.8k Monthly viewers ( rising day by day )
@ for details.

Stay Safe!

Send me deets

Very interested. Please send URL

Url please. Im very interested

Why monthly viewers are very very low with such large number of followers?

1 Like

because its used with low capacity, i don’t want to spam :wink:

What do you mean by low capacity and don’t want to spam? Can you tell in details? We should know about everything related to this account. Thanks

handle?

check dm

please send link and best price

check dm bro

I asked you a question. You should reply. If you are counting this 15k good engagement than i also have an account with monthly viewers in millions. It means i should sell that for 1000+$$$😂

Why is your Profile SAFETY CONCERN? Because you concern too much ? Haha

Its everyone’s right to know about. And about badge it doesn’t mean to you its just a badge. Now back to you; you should admit that for 100k followers you Activity is very low almost zero and you are charging 1100$ for almost dead account. Admit it :joy:

Pay $$$ and enjoy the organic traffic it brings babe :slight_smile: now bye bye

No one is gonna pay this amount for dead account. :slight_smile: well best luck for you sale

You are saying scammer. Did a scam you kid :joy: i just told you the truth about your account and you just got hyper. Haha lol. Well i am again wishing you best of luck for you account

bye bye window shopper wish you luck with your account concerns :innocent:

Welcome :joy: