PR SERVICES for Social Media Verification & Branding (LA Weekly, Entrepreneur and Much More!

Rates plz

Hi, details sent!

Vip interested and price

Network and pricing list PMā€™d. Thanks!

Prices?

Sent in Inbox! Thanks!

Kindly send me your pricing

Please send your pricing and list.

Please send price list

Price for premium package?

Rates and list please

These are good sites but as a verification plug, I can confirm that the VIP or Premium package is not enough for IG. It should work for FB.

If Forbes international is Forbes india or Forbes Kazakhstan, Russia etc, that is not a valid source either unless the person is from that country.

3 Likes

Price list and network shared with all! Thanks!

Hi @Jkr123, as mentioned these are just basic details. They include more, if you need full list and prices please send us a DM.

Thanks!

1 Like

Please tell me all the blacklisted indian sites

Is statesmen ok

Nothing is blacklisted. End of the day whatā€™s needed is decent PR and how it is presented which we do correctly. Do let us know if anything is required. Thanks!

Why do you say nothing is blacklisted?
I just told you yesterday that Indian sites u offer, ARE BLACKLISTED IN FACEBOOK, they canā€™t be used because they know they are sold as packages to be used as verification for random people

@rockstard112 @SpinX @Jkr123 iā€™ll ask to some of my ā€œcompetitorsā€ here, what they think about ā€œindian press like deccan, bo herald, ibtimes etcā€ . Everyone here know press like that canā€™t be used for Verification

4 Likes

Didnt you read the message above. We mentioned clearly this is not the full list. Also PR is PR. There is nothing wrong with getting features anywhere. Appreciate your effort again. Thanks!

I agree with @SMM. Lots of the press mentioned here is either blacklisted or not enough for IG verification.

Iā€™d just suggest not calling it ā€˜Instagram Verification PR Packageā€™ and change it to ā€˜PR Packageā€™ - that way no one buys this with the expectation that theyā€™d get verified. More likely, theyā€™d fail with verification.

2 Likes

That is a good way to put it. Let us consider this.

Thanks for your feedback.