Pre-Built Shopify Partnership (TEN X TEAM) UPDATED**

Please pm details to me also.

PM me the details. What marketing channels will you be using?

Can you PM me the price please ?

is this still available ?

Thank you all for your interests. It is still availableā€¦ just been busy with the holidays. Iā€™ll get back to everyone today.

1 Like

Dm price and more info

Everyone should have been messaged. If you didnā€™t get a PM from us please let us know!

Kind regards,
TENX Team

Interested in available stores/niches and detailed information on service and ROI. Thanks.

Info sent!

Interested in the service and available niches. Please PM a detailed message.

1 Like

Will send more info later today. Currently out of town for New yearā€™s vacation.

1 Like

Update to previous post about working with them. They are professional, but I did not end up having a store done by them. We just could not reach an agreement on price but it was in no way me not trusting their service.

Iā€™m gonna try them.
I hope adm does too
So we can know if the service is genuine or not.
My biggest issue is what happened if I stopped the maketing way 6 months before.
Do they take their site (my site) away?
The seller has not have anytime to reply to my concerns.

1 Like

Sorry guys been out of town and got sick. Will get back to everyones inquires by Saturday.

yeah man, you are really bad at this LOL

Sorry you feel that way itā€™s been tough with the holidays. I have family I have to be with and people I need to see. But I will get back to everyone.

1 Like

i was joking though
of course we all have lives outside our work space.

1 Like

Weā€™re back and ready to answer any question. Sorry for the delay. We answered everyoneā€™s DMS. If we missed you please send us a other DM.

so
this service is still unconfirmed ? no one has ordered anything yet ?