Premium 125k Followers Very Active Science/Infography Niche Twitter Account For Sale | Ready For Twitter Monetization! | Comes w OGE

Amount of followers: 125k and growing
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Science/Informative
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Reach and Growth!

Description: Hello everyone, i am selling my this amazing Twitter Page with over 125k Followers.

The account is based Science/Question&Answer niche means you’ll get big impressions on each post = More revenue if you’re looking to work into Twitter’s new Monetization Program.

The majority of followers are from the USA followed by other Tier-1 Countries!

The account is very active with most posts getting viral, So far in this month, page has gained a massive 4million+ Impressions! making it a perfect choice to work on Twitter monetization program! The account is 100% Safe and Secured and Comes with Original Email! :slight_smile:

Insights:

We have got many more similar accounts across different niches, all active, feel free to reach out with your requirement! :slight_smile:

PM me the link and price

handle & price

username plz with price

Sent to everyone!

:slight_smile:

Username and price please

Sent

Username and price plz

username and price pls

Hi can I get the handle and price please? Also if you have other twitters that are active USA too. Thank you

Pm username

DM’d

Pm link thanks

Just sent you a message