[Premium FB Booster] - Performance Bonus Pages (Earn upto $6k+ a month)

Service type: FB Engagements & Groups for Performance Bonus Pages OR I will rent out groups
Price: $2000 + Fees

Hey guys,

as you know my experience with FB performance bonus pages, I am back again with this service where I can make your pages viral and generate decent amount of money on your pages to make a good profitable ROI.

Hey boss would this still just be for new pages like we discussed? I still have like 3-4 pages sitting idle lmao

1 Like

Hey, yea this is specifically for new pages as old pages aren’t making that much money.

Let me know if you want to learn how to make money on bonus by yourself, OR do you want me to work on the page?

Hello @FaadixD thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping this beautiful community, I am at zero in all this, how can I start? How could you help me get started? I will be very grateful for your help.

1 Like

@donald Damn, joined 27 minutes ago and the first thing you ask is for a handout. Maybe provide something of value first so you don’t look like a leecher.

2 Likes

I’ve been following him for a while and I’m finding out about this whole process, I have many friends from Pakistan who speak well of him, that’s why I’m writing to him. @Abe

@Abe chill bro, probably my post is the reason he joined swapd, as it appears first in the search when you’re looking for anything related to performance bonus.

@donald

Appreciate the kind words, well to get started on this you need a performance bonus enabled fb page – you can search it on swapd alot of guys are selling.

Once you have the page, I can guide you step by step about how to manage multiple fb accounts, finding & posting content, renting out groups that will make you $150 to $300 a day.

Check your inbox @FaadixD

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM @Neamatalla

Ive replied to your PM a few days ago

interested in this service, if still available.

Interested mate. Will get the PB page and PM you

Oh hey buddy,

didn’t saw your comment.

Please DM – I have a Performance Bonus page for sell too.

1 Like

Do you have paid course on similar Performance Bonus ?

1 Like

Yes I do offer 1-1 consultancy on performance bonus & fb pages growth

see my PM