Premium Full Feature Publication in Top Global Websites

Want to get yourself, your client or your brand featured in top global publications? :earth_americas:

Don’t worry ! We got your back :wink:

We offer publication services in global websites which can help you or your client, to increase your brand presence and popularity in social media. This service is open for both businesses as well as individuals.

USP: Why you should choose us ?

• Good knowledge of the publication industry – Our years of experience has helped us not gain good knowledge about this industry for which we even have publication bundles which may help you to get yourself verified

• Prices – While I won’t say that our prices are the lowest in the market but yes, they are definitely eye-catching. Our low price PR service can also be used by other sellers to earn a couple of hundred to thousand dollars by up-selling them and we are damn happy to help you for it ! :star: :money_mouth_face:

We offer publication in major global website such as:

• Forbes Global
  • Bloomberg
  • LA Weekly
  • Kpopstarz
  • Jpost
  • USA Today

Oh wait ! The list doesn’t end here :innocent:

We have 100+ publication in our kitty which we can deliver at the best TAT in the industry :smile:

Note:

• We will be sending you a questionnaire to fill, from which we will be writing the draft article for you :blush:
  • Prior publishing the article, we will be sending the final draft for your review and approval. Any changes, post publishing the article is difficult and it depends upon the publisher if they would want to change :mask:

Please Note:
I am sure many of you would ask me if these articles can be used for verification purpose. So just to clear it for once, all the sites I have are highly regarded when it comes to google news. We have curated the most effective bundles for you, which might help you get verified (offsite market-proven).
I DO NOT OFFER ANY VERIFICATION SERVICE AS OF NOW.

Kindly drop in your comments to know about the list of sites available

Payment Mode: Would be happy to accept BTC or Bankwire (SWAPD fees extra)

BUMP !

PM pricing.

1 Like

Kindly check your inbox ! :earth_americas:

High Quality PRESS Available in Top Global Websites :earth_americas:!!

Meet the eligibility criteria with my PR Package

PM list with Pricing

1 Like

Please check your inbox ! :slight_smile:

BUMP !!

Hey please PM me the list.

1 Like

Hey, have sent you the list again. :slight_smile:

1st Checkout Initiated :fire::fire:

Drop in with your queries and orders !

Pm price list please!

1 Like