PremiumToken - Closing down in 7-14 days

Im guessing not to many at the moment, hoping for as many as possible!

4 Likes

Is this swapd exclusive?

4 Likes

That it is!

5 Likes

GLWS :partying_face::crescent_moon:

3 Likes

We can promote crypto projects & collect mass user data on Swapd + get a bunch of Swapd members to join telegram and discord groups @staff? Seems like a bad precedent.

Not hating @Logotyp24 because your project seems legit, but massive amounts of user data can be collected for off-site communication, which is risky if bad actors start doing the same.

Best of luck either way

4 Likes

3 Likes

Good luck

3 Likes

Seen you after long time Mr. @Logotyp24 sir, I’m going to participate and buy your coins as well. Best of luck for your new venture! Let me know if you need any help from me, let’s make it happen. :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am here

Cc market your project on reddit and Twitter and quora jast wait

3 Likes

If you’re going to give away 250K, sure. You, however, don’t have a good track record for keeping your word in self-hosted contests.

21 Likes

6 Likes

In addition, things like these have to be approved by staff. And while we approach any crypto projects with hesitation (as anyone should), we have no reason to believe @Logotyp24 is doing this to collect your data, nor to use it maliciously. Half of our members are already dealing off-site, there is no way for us to stop this, we can only limit it. Remember, you’re free not to opt in, and no one is forcing you. I personally will join this because why not? It’s a tiny investment for a potentially big reward, and you know @Logotyp24 has the financial backing for it :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nu, jävlar! GLWS

3 Likes

Let’s get this rolling! :rocket:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir!

3 Likes

All the best my friend :pray:t2:

2 Likes

+1 Agreed

2 Likes

Is it real @GOAT ? Is this why i never win any of your contests :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face:

1 Like