Protect Your Images on Facebook with Rights Manager – Secure Your Content from Unauthorized Use!

Service Type: Image Protection Service

Hello there, I’m offering a specialized Facebook Image Protection Service using Facebook Rights Manager to ensure that your images are fully protected. Here’s how it works:

What I Offer:

• Image Protection with Facebook Rights Manager: I will add your images to Facebook’s Rights Manager, which tracks and protects your content.
  • Automatic Matching: Whenever someone uploads your images on Facebook, Rights Manager will automatically detect it through a matching process that identifies your images.
  • Content Removal: If unauthorized users post your images, they can be blocked, and the content can be removed upon detection.
  • Full Control: You decide how your images are used across Facebook, allowing you to manage your intellectual property efficiently.

Why You Need This Service:

• Stop Image Theft: Prevent others from using your personal or professional images without your consent.
  • Protect Your Brand/Personal Identity: Secure your content and maintain control over your brand’s representation on Facebook.
  • Avoid Misuse by Others: By using your images and uploading them to their Rights Manager, you can receive copyright infringement notifications, helping you take action against unauthorized usage.

Ownership Requirement:

• Proof of Ownership: To ensure your images are eligible for protection, you must be the original owner of the images.

How It Works:

1. Provide me with the images you want to protect, along with proof of ownership.
  2. I will upload them into Facebook’s Rights Manager.
  3. The system will monitor Facebook for any use of your images through its automated matching process, ensuring unauthorized uses are blocked or taken down.

Ongoing Reporting:

• You will receive regular reports detailing the images that have been matched, including the pages that have used these images. You will have the option to allow or block these images as per your preference.

Pricing:

• Service starts at $500 + fees

1 Like

Sent me details i am interested

Please check the topic for details and feel free to send me a message if you have any inquiries!

Is it possible to claim earnings?