PSA: It Pays to be Liked on SWAPD!

Hello SWAPD Members,

Did you know that every single day, SWAPD sends out emails to a massive audience of nearly 50,000 members? These aren’t just any emails; they’re our daily digest, highlighting the most popular and engaging posts/topics of the day.

But here’s the catch - our daily digest operates on an intelligent algorithm, and it loves positivity and interaction.

What does this mean for you?

1. Be Engaging: The more you interact with other members, answer questions, and participate in discussions, the higher your chances of making it to the daily digest.
  2. Quality Over Quantity: Ensure your listings are detailed and descriptive. An informative post not only helps potential buyers but also boosts your visibility.
  3. Positivity Pays: Being courteous, helpful, and friendly increases your likability and engagement, which in turn, increases the chances of your posts being featured.

The formula is simple: Better engagement + Positive interactions = Massive exposure on SWAPD.

So, take a moment to think about how you interact and post on SWAPD. By fostering a positive and engaging presence, you’re not just building a reputable profile, but also positioning yourself for incredible visibility across our vast community.

TLDR: Less “yo bro DM me” and more “I would like to present to you my digital asset, and explain why it’s a good choice for you and your business”.

Example:

10 Likes