Question: Are you experiencing performance issues with SWAPD?

Just wondering, as we are getting reports that sometimes SWAPD loads incredibly slow. This also happens to me, but only when using FireFox (not sure if related). If we have a problem, I would like to know so I can fetch our developers to fix this issue.

So, my questions are as follows:

1. Does the website or APP lag for you? If no, skip the next questions.
  2. Which browser do you use?
  3. Does it happen all the time?
  4. Describe the lag in your own words.

Thank you for your help!

1. Yes
  2. Chrome
  3. Sometimes it happens
  4. Simply can not open what i want, and after several times try again then do everything ok
1 Like

The app has been fine, but have had quite a few problems loading the site. I use Chrome, I’d say it happens like 2%-5% of the time. When I go on the site it ‘loads’ but the page is blank.

1 Like

OK, I’d say it’s the same. About 5-10% of the time some pages load REALLY fast. I turned off caching, let’s see if that helps. If not, this will probably be one of our plugins or our hosting.

1 Like

I am already seeing an improvement with CloudFlare off, anyone else?

Has always worked perfectly fine for me, using latest Mac - Safari.

1 Like

Now it is much better

1 Like

Same here, seems that maybe CloudFlare is the issue.

Page is fine I am using Chrome and app also both works fine

1 Like

Everything fine here. Mainly Mozilla and IE. Desktop or mobile.

1 Like

OK it seems that this is a VERY selective bug, it affects some people only. This is going to be tough to squash. I know one thing, since we’ve disabled Cloudflare (sadface) things are working fine now.

Today is the third day when we turned off CloudFlare, since then, we have noticed no performance issues what-so-ever. How about you guys?

No problems thus far!

1 Like

Nothing with the page or app

1 Like

We have enabled CloudFlare back up with slight changes. If anyone experiences issues, please update this topic.

1 Like

Nothing since morning no problems whatsover

1 Like